Wednesday, May 7, 2014

How much time is there in a day?

Anyone who works with kids is an educator...parents, grandparents, friends, coaches, school staff, and of course teachers. Here's to those who say yes to the vocation of education and devote their time to being successful. All teachers I talk to talk about how much time it takes and their desire for more time. Well, here's a little glimpse into the time it takes to be a teacher. It doesn't look like they included professional development, training, blogging, or Twitter chats either, so add that into the mix. I appreciate those who have been my teachers and my colleagues whom I learn from everyday. Teacher Time Management Infographic

Created by Knewton and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Beyond the Microscope by The Energetic Eight is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://ndbscience.blogspot.com/.